At River Valley Endodontics, we take your oral health seriously. Providing you personalized, one-on-one care to put your smile back on track is our highest priority. We pledge to do that in the most comfortable manner possible. We treat each patient as if they were a member of our own family, taking time to thoroughly explain their treatment options and answering all questions before any work is done.
We’ve created a very serene environment here. You’ll never feel rushed through or hurried. In fact, we’ll take all the time you need to feel relaxed and comfortable. To help take the edge off your dental anxiety, we offer multiple methods of sedation, including inhaled sedation with laughing gas and oral conscious sedation using an FDA-approved pill. They will produce a feeling of relaxation and calm, helping you lie comfortably while we work on your smile.
We provide a complete range of endodontic treatments as well as dental implant placement. Our services include:
- Root Canals – We can save your diseased tooth and stop your pain with this treatment.
- Apicoectomies – This surgery removes a small portion of the tooth root to eliminate infection in the tooth.
- Endodontic Retreatment – We may need to go back into your tooth and retreat part of it to get you out of pain and prevent further problems.
- Treatment For Traumatic Injuries – Whether for an adult or a child, Dr. Reeh will work to save a tooth that has been dislodged or knocked out completely.
- Cracked Teeth Treatment – Depending on the type of crack, we’ll recommend treatment to repair the tooth and save it if possible.
- Perio Services – If a tooth infection is confined to just one root, we can often remove that root and save the rest of the tooth.
- Dental Implants – Dr. Reeh can place dental implants so they can be restored by your dentist.
Fantastic treatment is a given from your skilled endodontist in Oak Park Heights, MN. Call us today at 651-370-9498 to schedule an appointment or make one .