- Advanced technology makes treatment comfortable
- Rely on Dr. Reeh’s 30-plus years of experience
- You’ll be completely numb for your procedure
River Valley Endodontics in Stillwater is your home for root canals performed with skill and a soft touch. For over 30 years, Dr. Reeh has offered our patients a terrific experience. We would love to add you to our list of satisfied patients. When you choose us for your endodontic care, you’ll appreciate:
- Our diagnostic skills that allow us to treat you precisely and efficiently
- Advanced technology like digital X-rays and a 3-D CT scanner
- Complete numbing for your procedure
- A serene environment that will set you at ease
- Our expertise and attention to detail
Call us today at 651-370-9498 to schedule a consultation. We’re located on Wildpines Lane, just a half mile from Stillwater High School.
Give Your Smile the Best Care Possible
At River Valley Endodontics, patient care is our business. Nothing is more important to us than our patients’ health and comfort. We are specialists who extend the excellent care our patients’ primary dentists provide. We offer expert and lasting solutions to complex dental health needs, and we do it one patient at a time. Each patient receives our best care, personalized to their unique needs and goals.
We work hard every day to preserve smiles with experienced, innovative care. We take your care seriously and make it our mission to provide lasting solutions to your dental concerns. Our hard work has paid off, as Dr. Reeh has been named a Top Dentist in the endodontist category by Mpls.St.Paul Magazine every year they’ve had a Top Dentist segment. Dr. Reeh is also a Fellow with the American Association of Endodontists.
Our team offers several types of treatment here, including:
- Root Canal Therapy – We can stop your dental pain and save your tooth with this treatment.
- Dental Implants – Dr. Reeh will place your dental implants to prepare them for restoration by your dentist.
- Apicoectomies – This surgical treatment involves removing a small portion of the tooth root to eliminate infection and pain.
- Endodontic Retreatment – We have the skills required to repeat a root canal if a tooth continues to be painful or give you problems.
- Emergency Treatment – See us when your tooth is hurting and you need fast help for your smile.
- Traumatic Injury Treatment – We can provide treatment for cracked and split teeth when necessary.
- Children’s Tooth Injuries – Specialized treatment will save a child’s tooth and help it to heal and continue growing if possible.
- Perio Treatment – We can remove one of a diseased tooth’s roots if necessary for healing.
Now that you know more about River Valley Endodontics in Stillwater, give us a call today to set up a consultation. You can also make an appointment .