If you’re looking for a solution to your failing and missing teeth, River Valley Endodontics has the answer. Dr. Reeh can use Stillwater dental implants to give you back your teeth and renew your smile. A former faculty member of the University of Minnesota dental school with years of advanced training and hands-on experience in implants, Dr. Reeh has helped countless patients regain their smiles. You can feel good about trusting your procedure to his skills and expertise, too. Teeth implants give you all these benefits:Image Title: Dental Implants Restore Your Smile With Dental Implants Read Transcript
Implants are second best to having your own teeth. They function as individual teeth and do not require altering adjacent teeth to be able to have a tooth. They are very stable and they can be done in a way that are very aesthetic so that people aren't even aware that you're missing a tooth.
- An aesthetically pleasing smile you’ll take pride in showing off
- The ability to eat and enjoy all your favorite foods again
- A younger, more attractive, and more robust appearance
- Improved oral health and total body health
- Better digestion through more complete chewing
- Speech that is clearer so you avoid embarrassment
Call us today to take the first step toward getting your smile back: 651-370-9498. You’ll find us at the corner of Wildpines Lane and Stillwater Boulevard North. Sedation is always available to help you relax.
Teeth Implants Give You Something to Smile About
Implants are small posts that are usually made from medical-grade titanium. Dr. Reeh will use 3-D imaging so he can determine the precise location to place your implants. After a healing period during which the implants will chemically fuse with your jawbone, the implants will be ready for new replacement teeth.
If your jaw is weak or not thick enough to support implants, Dr. Reeh can perform a bone graft procedure to help. He will place bone material in your jaw, using bone from a donor source, your own bone, or synthetic bone. Over the next few months, new bone cells will grow, and soon your jaw will be strong enough for teeth implants.
If you have any cracked teeth that need removing, or if you need any remaining teeth extracted before getting your implants, Dr. Reeh can also do that right here. He has removed many teeth over his career, so you can count on him to do it quickly and comfortably. Talk to him to find out if you’re a good candidate to get your implants placed at the same time your teeth are removed.
There are several implant restoration options available once your implants are set in your jaw:
- Single Implant-Crown Combination – To replace just one missing tooth, Dr. Reeh will place one implant in your jaw. Your dentist can then have a crown made that will be anchored to the implant.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – Your new bridge will replace several missing teeth in a row, anchoring to at least two dental implants for support. You’ll have a complete smile again, and you’ll be able to enjoy your favorite foods comfortably.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Your dentures will be stabilized by a set of dental implants that Dr. Reeh places in your jaw. You won’t need to worry about these teeth slipping or popping out of your mouth and embarrassing you.
Dental implants in Stillwater will give you back your smile. Call River Valley Endodontics today at 651-370-9498 to schedule a consultation. You can also make an appointment .