At your first visit in Stillwater, you will have a consultation with Dr. Reeh about your condition. He will thoroughly explain your diagnosis and treatment options, giving you all the information you need to decide what’s best for your situation.
Depending on your circumstances, we may be able to provide root canal therapy or other treatment the same day as your consultation. However, if your medical history or treatment plan is complex, we will need to schedule another appointment for your treatment.
Please bring the following to your consultation:
- Referral paperwork from your dentist and any X-rays if applicable
- A list of any medications you are taking
- The necessary completed medical or dental insurance forms
As an important reminder, all patients under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Please let us know prior to your surgery:
- If you have a relevant medical condition that could affect your care (for example, high blood pressure, rheumatic fever, artificial heart valves and joints, or diabetes)
- If you are taking any medication (for example, heart medications, anticoagulant therapy, aspirin, etc.)
- If you require medication before routine dental cleanings (for example, antibiotics)
Bring Your X-rays or Have Digital X-rays Taken Here
If your dentist or another specialist has taken X-rays in the past six months, you can ask for them to be forwarded to our office. However, if there is not enough time, please bring them with you to your consultation. If additional X-rays are necessary, we can take them here.
If you need to make an appointment or if you have any questions about your first visit in Stillwater, just give us a call at 651-370-9498 and we’ll be glad to help. You can also make an appointment .