Missing teeth affects people physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can disrupt your satisfaction of day-to-day life and create uncertainty concerning yourself in professional and individual connections. Dental implants can deal with all of these worries. With implants, you can:
- Restore your strong bite and capability to chew
- Bring back your feeling of self-esteem
- Feel confident that your brand-new teeth will not slide around in your mouth
- Renew your self-confidence in personal and professional relationships
At River Valley Endodontics, your dentist wants your new teeth to appear, feel, and work as well as healthy, natural teeth. When you come in for an examination, you obtain the benefit of our years of expertise and training in teeth replacements. Jointly, we can create a strategy to place your smile back on course and set the stage for your lasting oral health and wellness.
The most effective solutions will depend on how many teeth you need to replace. You can rebuild your smile comfortably with these solutions:
- Dental crown With an Implant – This is basically a total man-made tooth with the implant as the dental crown and the root topping your implant.
- Bridge With Implants – To replace several teeth, start with implants as your foundation. Adding a bridge fills in the gap in your smile without the need to reshape other teeth to fortify your bridge.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Traditional dentures rest over your gums, which means they can shift when you talk or eat. With a set of implants, your dentures are secured in place, so they do not move around.
It’s time to reconstruct your smile and your confidence. Set up your consultation at River Valley Endodontics to discover just how you can obtain dental implants in North Saint Paul, MN. Call 651-370-9498 today for an appointment. You can also .