Missing teeth affects people physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can disrupt your satisfaction of day-to-day life and create uncertainty concerning yourself in professional and individual connections. Dental implants can remedy every one of these worries. With implants, you can:
- Recover your strong bite and capacity to chew
- Revive your sense of self-confidence
- Feel confident that your brand-new teeth will not move around in your mouth
- Revitalize your confidence in professional and personal relationships
At River Valley Endodontics, your dentist wants your new teeth to appear, feel, and function as well as healthy, natural teeth. You get the advantage of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements when you come in for an examination. Jointly, we can develop a plan to put your smile back on track and set the stage for your long-term oral health.
The most effective options will rely on the number of teeth you require to restore. You can recreate your smile comfortably with these solutions:
- Dental crown With an Implant— This is essentially a total synthetic tooth with the dental implant as the crown and the root topping your implant.
- Bridge With Implants— To replace multiple teeth, start with implants as your base. Including a bridge fills the void in your smile without the need to reshape other teeth to hold up your bridge.
- Implant-Retained Dentures— Conventional dentures sit over your gums, which means they can shift when you talk or eat. With a series of implants, your dentures are secured in place, so they do not move around.
It’s time to restore your smile and your self-confidence. Schedule your appointment at River Valley Endodontics to discover how you can obtain dental implants in Lakeland, MN. Call 651-370-9498 today for an appointment. You can also .