Visit River Valley Endodontics to complete your smile and restore the complete function of your mouth with our Lake Elmo, MN dental implants. We can assist you:
- Return to enjoying all the scrumptious foods you enjoy
- Keep your jawbone healthy and strong for years to come
- Look like a new person with a stunning, revitalized smile
- Have assurance that your brand-new teeth will stay
Losing your teeth is the most substantial and impactful dental issue you might perhaps face. It’s not just about how it makes you look, but it’s about your oral health, your nutrition, your emotional well-being, and your outlook on life.
It’s obvious that you can’t feel great about your appearance when you’ve lost teeth. That’s only the start of the life-changing effects of tooth loss, however. Once a tooth is gone, so is its root, which means your jawbone located in that area doesn’t have what it needs to remain strong and healthy. As time passes, the bone will continue to weaken, leaving you with fewer and fewer options for lifelike, long-lasting replacement teeth that last a lifetime.
That’s why our dental implant services are so important at River Valley Endodontics! We’re able to provide a range of possibilities to fit your objectives and needs, no matter the number of teeth you’ve lost or what your existing dental health might be. We provide:
- Implant Crown – Replace a missing tooth by getting an implant in your jaw and adding a crown for a complete artificial tooth.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – Instead of you anchoring your bridge to nearby teeth, attach it to a few implants to fill the hole created by multiple lost teeth.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Secure your dentures and feel like you have real teeth again. Implants keep your dentures from sliding around or coming loose.
It is possible to eat what you love, feel excellent about how you look, have peace about your overall and oral health, and enhance your quality of life when you trust our team to replace your missing teeth! Call River Valley Endodontics at 651-370-9498 or schedule an appointment .