Tooth loss impacts people physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can interfere with your satisfaction of day-to-day live and develop doubt concerning yourself in professional and individual connections. Dental implants can take care of all of these problems. With implants, you can:
- Recover your strong bite and ability to chew
- Renew your sense of self-confidence
- Feel confident that your new teeth will not slide around in your mouth
- Revive your self-confidence in professional and personal relationships
At River Valley Endodontics, your dentist desires your new teeth to appear, feel, and function as well as healthy, natural teeth. You obtain the benefit of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements when you come in for an examination. Together, we can come up with a strategy to place your smile back on the right track and set the stage for your lasting dental wellness.
The best options will depend upon the number of teeth you require to replace. You can rebuild your smile comfortably with these services:
- Crown With an Implant – This is essentially a full synthetic tooth with the implant as the crown and the root capping your implant.
- Bridge With Implants – To replace multiple teeth, begin with implants as your structure. Adding a bridge fills the space in your smile without the need to grind down other teeth to fortify your bridge.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Traditional dentures sit over your gums, which means they can move when you eat or speak. With a series of implants, your dentures are secured in place, so they do not slide around.
It’s time to restore your smile and your self-confidence. Set up your consultation at River Valley Endodontics to find out exactly how you can get dental implants in Grant, MN. Call 651-370-9498 today to set up your consultation. You can also .