Missing teeth impacts individuals physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can hinder your satisfaction of day-to-day live and develop apprehension about yourself in personal and professional relationships. Oral implants can address every one of these issues. With implants, you can:
- Recover your solid bite and capability to chew
- Revive your feeling of self-worth
- Feel assured that your brand-new teeth won’t slip around in your mouth
- Restore your confidence in professional and personal relationships
At River Valley Endodontics, your dentist wants your brand-new teeth to appear, feel, and function as well as healthy, normal teeth. You have the benefit of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements when you come in for an assessment. Together, we can determine a plan to place your smile back on track and set the stage for your lasting oral wellness.
The most effective services will depend on how many teeth you need to replace. You can rebuild your smile comfortably with these solutions:
- Dental crown With an Implant— This is basically a complete artificial tooth with the implant as the crown and the root topping your dental implant.
- Bridge With Implants— To replace numerous teeth, begin with implants as your structure. Adding a bridge fills the space in your smile without the requirement to grind down healthy teeth to support your bridge.
- Implant-Retained Dentures— Typical dentures sit over your gums, which means they can move when you eat or speak. With a set of implants, your dentures are anchored in position, so they do not slip around.
It’s time to revitalize your smile and your self-confidence. Set up your appointment at River Valley Endodontics to uncover how you can get dental implants in Birchwood, MN. Call 651-370-9498 today for an appointment. You can also .