Missing teeth affects people physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can disrupt your satisfaction of day-to-day life and create uncertainty concerning yourself in professional and individual connections. Dental implants can resolve all of these issues. With implants, you can:
- Recover your robust bite and capability to eat
- Restore your sense of self-esteem
- Feel confident that your brand-new teeth won’t slide around in your mouth
- Revive your confidence in professional and personal relationships
At River Valley Endodontics, your dentist wants your new teeth to look, feel, and work as well as healthy, normal teeth. When you come in for an assessment, you obtain the benefit of our years of expertise and training in teeth replacements. Together, we can come up with a plan to place your smile back on track and set the stage for your long-lasting dental health.
The very best options will depend upon how many teeth you require to replace. You can recreate your smile comfortably with these solutions:
- Dental crown With an Implant— This is essentially a total man-made tooth with the dental implant as the root and the crown topping your implant.
- Bridge With Implants— To replace multiple teeth, begin with implants as your structure. Adding a bridge fills the void in your smile without the requirement to reshape healthy teeth to support your bridge.
- Implant-Retained Dentures— Traditional dentures rest over your gums, which means they can shift when you speak or eat. With a series of implants, your dentures are secured in position, so they don’t slide around.
It’s time to reconstruct your smile and your self-confidence. Set up your appointment at River Valley Endodontics to uncover exactly how you can obtain dental implants in Willernie, MN. Call 651-370-9498 today for a consultation. You can also .