Missing teeth affects people physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can disrupt your satisfaction of day-to-day life and create uncertainty concerning yourself in professional and individual connections. Teeth implants can address all of these issues. With implants, you can:
- Recover your powerful bite and capability to eat
- Revive your sense of self-confidence
- Feel assured that your new teeth won’t move around in your mouth
- Restore your self-assurance in personal and professional relationships
At River Valley Endodontics, your dentist desires your brand-new teeth to appear, feel, and work as well as healthy, normal teeth. You get the advantage of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements when you come in for an assessment. Together, we can create a strategy to place your smile back on course and set the stage for your long-lasting oral health.
The best solutions will depend upon how many teeth you require to replace. You can recreate your smile comfortably with these solutions:
- Dental crown With an Implant— This is basically a full artificial tooth with the dental implant as the root and the crown covering your implant.
- Bridge With Implants— To replace several teeth, start with implants as your base. Including a bridge fills in the space in your smile without the need to grind down healthy teeth to hold up your bridge.
- Implant-Retained Dentures— Traditional dentures rest over your gums, which means they can move when you talk or eat. With a set of implants, your dentures are secured in place, so they do not slide around.
It’s time to restore your smile and your confidence. Schedule your appointment at River Valley Endodontics to uncover just how you can get dental implants in Mahtomedi, MN. Call 651-370-9498 today for an appointment. You can also .