Missing teeth affects individuals physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can disrupt your satisfaction of day-to-day life and develop apprehension regarding yourself in personal and professional connections. Oral implants can address every one of these concerns. With implants, you can:
- Recover your powerful bite and ability to chew
- Renew your sense of self-worth
- Feel assured that your brand-new teeth will not slip around in your mouth
- Revive your self-assurance in professional and personal relationships
At River Valley Endodontics, your dentist wants your brand-new teeth to appear, feel, and work as well as healthy, natural teeth. When you come in for a consultation, you get the benefit of our years of expertise and training in teeth replacements. Together, we can create a plan to place your smile back on course and set the stage for your long-lasting dental health and wellness.
The very best options will rely on how many teeth you need to replace. You can rebuild your smile comfortably with these solutions:
- Dental crown With an Implant— This is basically a complete man-made tooth with the implant as the crown and the root topping your dental implant.
- Bridge With Implants— To replace multiple teeth, begin with implants as your base. Including a bridge fills in the space in your smile without the need to grind down healthy teeth to hold up your bridge.
- Implant-Retained Dentures— Traditional dentures sit over your gums, which means they can shift when you speak or eat. With a series of implants, your dentures are anchored in position, so they do not slip around.
It’s time to recover your smile and your confidence. Set up your consultation at River Valley Endodontics to find out exactly how you can get dental implants in Dellwood, MN. Call 651-370-9498 today for an appointment. You can also .